viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

Mystery equals curiosity

A mystery to my heart, a new challenge to my mind trip.  Again lost and found, again floating in the night.
Playing backwards and forward with letters in the air.  Re-building consciousness, putting back in order the crazy disorder, adding madness to my sanity.

I've seen part of the light that glows from your figure.  I can only paint new art for my life in my psychedelic world.
Looks like a statue, breathes quiet sensuality, roaming in silence, female, feline, beholded, desired.
Anxiety, curiosity: a dream tells me your truth. I know you can be a brave storm or the most incredible rainbow after a gentle summer rain. Lost in the mystery, trapped, set free by the insanity, alive and dead in fire, flying over the water, walking on the sky, swimming in the earth

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

MUY LINDO FELIX....
CUANDO LEIR LA PRIMER PARTE LA HUBIESES AGREGADO A BOYAR NOCTURNO....LA PARTE BIS DE BOYAR NOCTURNO.....SEGUI ASI , ESTA BUENO LEER QUE HAY GENTE QUE PIENSA PARECIDO A VOS.....EN ALGUNAS COSAS

marciana